POWERHOUSE WOMEN MENTORSHIP PUBLICITY WAIVER AND RELEASE AGREEMENT (scroll to read fully before agreeing)
I voluntarily enter into the Mentorship Publicity Waiver and Release Agreement (“Agreement”) with Powerhouse Women LLC, an Arizona limited liability company (“Powerhouse Women”).
I hereby irrevocably and unconditionally agree for myself, my personal representatives, my heirs, next-of-kin, insurers, successors, and assigns, as follows:
- I desire to participate in the Six Figure School 12 Week Business Mentorship hosted by Powerhouse Women (the “Mentorship”). This Mentorship will include the following:
- 12 VIDEO MODULES with a step-by-step plan to help you launch or scale your dream business.
- 12 MINDSET MODULES to help you overcome limiting beliefs and cultivate a six-figure mindset.
- 12 LIVE Q&A ZOOM CALLS to help you apply what you're learning and connect with like-minded women.
- PRIVATE ONLINE PORTAL full of bonus resources, and call recordings.
- FACEBOOK COMMUNITY to connect, collaborate, and get feedback.
- Access for the lifetime of the Mentorship with any future updates and bonus content.
- Assumption of Risks. I understand that participating in the Mentorship entails risks and challenges associated with an intensive training program of personal and business development, including, by way of example, physical, mental or emotional distress that may accompany significant life changes. By signing this Agreement, I am freely and voluntarily assuming the risks arising from my participation in the Mentorship, including risks that cannot be foreseen at this time. I take full responsibility for my business’ health, my personal health and well-being, my actions and decisions, and my personal care during the Mentorship and any subsequent actions I choose to take as a result of the influence, information or educational materials provided to me by Powerhouse Women, any Authorized Mentors, and any of the other Mentorship participants.
- No Guaranteed Outcomes. I understand that outcomes of the Mentorship can be subjective and can vary greatly depending upon individual circumstances and individual effort invested in the Mentorship process. Joining the Mentorship does not guarantee that I will take any specific action and does not offer any guarantee of success. As such, I understand that Powerhouse Women makes no guarantee, representation or warranty of any nature or kind that the Mentorship will be effective or will result in any particular outcome.
- Disclaimer. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Powerhouse Women, its affiliates, successors, assigns, agents, consultants, representatives, employees, volunteers, and licensees, expressly disclaim any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by participant or others in connection with the Mentorship, including without limitation any liability for any accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual injury or harm, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. Powerhouse Women, Authorized Mentors, and the Mentorship participants are not medical, legal, financial or other professionals, or if we are, during the terms of the Mentorship and related material(s), they are not offering our professional services and I expressly agree they are not acting in any professional capacity, including medical, legal, financial or otherwise during the Mentorship. None of the Mentorship or its related material(s) should be construed as medical, legal, financial advice.
- Waiver and Release of Liability. I fully and forever release and discharge Powerhouse Women, its affiliates, successors, assigns, agents, consultants, representatives, employees, volunteers, and licensees, the Authorized Mentors, any of the other Mentorship participants, and all others involved in this Mentorship, from any and all injuries (including death), losses, damages, claims (including negligence claims), demands, lawsuits, expenses, and any other liability of any kind, of or to me, my property, or any other person, directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with my participation in the Mentorship, whether such claims arise from negligence, breach of any duty imposed by law, mistake or error in judgment, or from any other cause, and whether such claims are known or unknown, or suspected or unsuspected (all such claims, demands, losses, liabilities, damages and causes of action are referred to collectively herein as the “Released Claims”).
- Agreement Not to Sue; Indemnity. I covenant and agree that (i) I will not institute or attempt to institute any legal action, arbitration, demand or proceeding against Powerhouse Women, its affiliates, successors, assigns, agents, consultants, representatives, employees, volunteers, and licensees, Authorized Mentors, any of the other Mentorship participants, the venue, and all others involved in this Mentorship based upon any Released Claim, and (ii) I will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Powerhouse Women, its affiliates, successors, assigns, agents, consultants, representatives, employees, volunteers, and licensees, Authorized Mentors, any of the other Mentorship participants, the venue, and all others involved in this Mentorship from and against any losses, claims, liabilities, expenses or damages, including attorneys’ fees and costs, incurred in connection with the defense of any Released Claim or any other breach of my obligations under this Agreement.
- Content Standards. In order to foster a supportive and productive environment, during the Mentorship the following content standards apply to any and all contributions and communication among the Mentorship participants (“Participant Contributions”). Participant Contributions must comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, Participant Contributions must not: (i) contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable, (ii) promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, or (iii) promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act. If the Powerhouse Women is made aware of and determines that Participant Contributions have violated these Content Standards, Powerhouse Women will take commensurate action to restore a supportive and productive environment, including the removal of the participant who violated these Content Standards from the Mentorship, without any refund.
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure: I agree to preserve the sanctity and safety of the Mentorship. I understand during the course of this Mentorship, I will have access to and learn about non-public, confidential, or proprietary information ("Confidential Information") disclosed by Powerhouse Women and each of the Mentorship participants (“Disclosing Party”). I hereby agree to protect and safeguard the confidentiality of all such Confidential Information with at least the same degree of care as I would protect my own Confidential Information, and I will not use Confidential Information in any manner to the Disclosing Party's detriment.
- Intellectual Property. To honor and protect Powerhouse Women’s intellectual property, I agree not to disclose, reproduce or distribute this Mentorship’s written materials, techniques or methods to any third party without Powerhouse Women’s prior written consent. I understand that Powerhouse Women’s written, and recorded materials are protected by United States intellectual property laws, and I agree not to copy, reproduce or distribute any such materials for any reason without Powerhouse Women’s prior written consent.
- Limited License. Subject to and in accordance with these Terms and other guidelines or instructions Powerhouse Women includes in the Mentorship, Powerhouse Women grants a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, revocable license (“License”) to make individual use of the Mentorship. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, resell, share, trade or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Mentorship(s). You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of the individual pages of the Mentorship for your individual use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Powerhouse Women reserves the right to terminate your access to the Mentorship at any time if Powerhouse Women finds that you have violated these Terms.
- Payment. I acknowledge that I am committing to the Mentorship as well as the entire financial investment as specified at the time of purchase with no discounts or refunds of “Mentorship Fee” under any circumstances, subject to the Guarantee. I may either pay for the Mentorship by (i) payment plan, and (ii) a single payment in full. If I select to pay the Mentorship Fee by payment plan, I must remain current to continue my participation in the Mentorship. In the event any payment becomes past due, I have 5 days to cure my breach, before my participation in the Mentorship will be terminated by Powerhouse Women. If I select to pay the Mentorship Fee by a single payment in full, such payment is required prior to commencement of the Mentorship. If I cannot attend any scheduled Mentorship session or part thereof for any reason, including as a result of an emergency, I understand full payment is still required despite the method of payment selected.
- Transfer. I understand that the Mentorship is non-transferable to a third party, under any circumstance.
- Guarantee. Powerhouse Women will provide a refund 100% of the Mentorship Fee if I submit a written refund request within 14 days of when the first video module is made available in the member portal of my desire to terminate my participation effectively immediately, regardless of when or if I watch such video, with my completed course work to demonstrate my honest effort to implement the strategies provided by Powerhouse Women ("Guarantee"). To request a refund, per this Guarantee, I understand I must email [email protected] within 14 days of when the first video module was made available. For the spring 2021 Program, the start date is Friday, April 30th so all refund requests must be submitted by May 14th, 2021. After May 14th, 2021 all payments are non-refundable and I am responsible for the entire financial investment, including any future payments as part of the payment plan, regardless if I complete the Mentorship. Powerhouse Women will issue a refund within 7 days after written refund request is received as provided above.
- Termination. I understand that I am free to cease my participation in the Mentorship at any time. However, I will not receive a refund for the remainder of the Mentorship and any remaining payments under the payment plan will continue until payment is made in full. This Mentorship is non-refundable. I understand that no refunds will be provided in the event of my failure to attend any scheduled Mentorship session or part thereof for any reason, subject to the Guarantee.
- Survival. I understand that the terms of this Agreement shall survive the termination or completion of the Mentorship.
- Publicity Waiver. By participating in the Mentorship, I acknowledge I have been informed that I may be asked to post in a private forum for the Mentorship, set up an online account with personal information (including my full name and profile photo), create a public user name, provide a testimonial, or be otherwise recorded in included Weekly group Zoom calls, during the Mentorship (the “Content”), with the exception of any participant’s Confidential Information, Powerhouse Women may use Content for Powerhouse Women’s advertising, promotion, and any other commercial and business purposes Powerhouse Women may deem fit. Further by participating in the Mentorship, I grant my irrevocable consent to Powerhouse Women, the right use, modify, reproduce, license, distribute, create derivative works of the Content, which may include the publicly display the my name, image, likeness, appearance, and voice, without compensation, in any other manner or media now known or hereinafter invented, throughout the world, without restriction as to alterations or modifications, for any purpose described above. I understand that Powerhouse Women will be the sole property of the Content created by Powerhouse Women, and I waive any and all rights of publicity, privacy, or other rights therein. I further waive any and all rights to bring an action at law or equity related to the Content against Powerhouse Women, its affiliates, successors, assigns, agents, consultants, representatives, employees, volunteers, and licensees, and release them from any and all liability whatsoever related to the Content.
- Force Majeure. Powerhouse Women shall not be liable or responsible to the Mentorship participants, nor be deemed to have defaulted under or breached this Agreement, for any failure, interruption, adaptation in format or scheduling, or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement, when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from the following force majeure events ("Force Majeure Events"): (a) acts of God; (b) flood, fire, earthquake or explosion; (c) war, invasion, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest; (d) government order or law; (e) action by any governmental authority; (f) national or regional emergency; (g) shortage of adequate power or transportation facilities; (h) travel restrictions, and (i) other events beyond the reasonable control of Powerhouse Women or Authorized Mentors. Powerhouse Women shall give notice as soon as reasonably possible to all of the Mentorship participants of the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event. Powerhouse Women shall use diligent efforts to end the failure or delay and ensure the effects of such Force Majeure Event are minimized. Powerhouse Women shall resume or reschedule the performance of its obligations as soon as reasonably practicable after the removal of the cause.
- Dispute Resolution; Limitation of Liability. In the unlikely event of a dispute arising from or relating the Mentorship or this Agreement, the dispute shall be settled by binding arbitration, which will occur via telephone by an arbitrator that is mutually approved by the parties. The costs of the arbitration will be shared equally by the parties; provided that the prevailing party will be entitled to reimbursement by the other party of its reasonable costs and expenses incurred therein, including its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs. I agree that if Powerhouse Women is found liable for any loss or damage, then to the fullest extent permitted by law, the aggregate collective liability of Powerhouse Women, will be limited to a refund of amounts I have paid to Powerhouse Women for the Mentorship per this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be fully severable, and this Agreement shall be construed and enforced as if such provision had never comprised a part of this Agreement. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and shall be binding upon me and my heirs, next of kin, family members, estate, trustees, beneficiaries, executors, administrators and representatives. Each member of Powerhouse Women, its affiliates, successors, assigns, agents, consultants, representatives, employees, volunteers, and licensees, any Authorized Mentors and any of the other Mentorship participants, are express third-party beneficiary of this Agreement, and fully entitled to enforce his or her rights hereunder. No amendment changes or modification to this Agreement shall be valid unless it is in writing signed by both parties. This Agreement may be executed by an electronic, jpeg, PDF, facsimile or other digital method of signature, and all such methods of signature, including by counterparts shall be fully binding.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS.